Welcome to Real Good!
From the Ages of Ages is the Eternal Thought, and the Thought is the Word, and the Word is the Act, and these Three are one in the Eternal Law, and the Law is with God and the Law proceeds from God. All things are created by Law and without it is not anything created that existeth. In the Word is Life and Substance, the Fire and the Light. The Love and the Wisdom, are One for the Salvation of all. And the Light shineth in darkness and the darkness concealeth it not. The Word is the one Life-giving Fire, which shining into the world becometh the fire and light of every soul that entereth into the world. I am in the world, and the world is in Me, and the world knoweth it not. I come to my own House, and my friends receive Me not. But as many as receive and obey, to them is given the power to become the Sons and Daughters of God, even to them who believe in the Holy Name, who are born - not of the will of the blood and flesh, but of God. And the Word is incarnate and dwelleth among us, whose Glory we beheld, full of Grace. Behold the Goodness, and the Truth and the Beauty of God!
(From The Gospel of The Perfect Life)
This is the essential core of Gods "Law of Love" - The real Jesus said:
"Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not, that others should do unto you.
Ye shall do unto others, as ye would, that others should do unto you."
(!he Gospel of The Perfect Life - Lection 46,15+21)
- Easier said, than done, but as we all know: Practice makes perfect eventually. Jesus also said:
”The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.” (Luke 6.40)
The Parable of the Fishes:
7. AND there were certain men of doubtful mind, came unto Jesus, and said unto him:
Thou tellest us that our life and being is from God, but we have never seen God, nor do we know of any God. Canst thou shew us Whom thou callest the Father-Mother, one God? We know not if there be a God.
8. Jesus answered them, saying, Hear ye this parable of the fishes. The fishes of a certain river communed with one another, saying, They tell us that our life and being is from water, but we have never seen water, we know not what water is. Then some among them, wiser than the rest, said: We have heard there dwelleth in the sea a wise and learned Fish, who knoweth all things. Let us journey to him, and ask him to shew us what water is.
9. So several of them set out to find this great and wise Fish and they came at last to the sea wherein the wise Fish dwelt, and they asked of him.
10. And when he heard them he said unto them, O ye foolish fish that consider not! Wise are ye, the few, who seek. In the water ye live, and move, and have your being; from the water ye came, to the water ye return. Ye live in the water, yet ye know it not. In like manner, ye live in God, and yet ye ask of me, “Shew us God.” God is in all things, and all things are in God.
(The Gospel of The Perfect Life - Lection 57,7-10)
The theoretical Flat Earth map and the UN logo.
If you think, I'm religious, you're wrong.
If you think, I'm an atheist, you're also wrong.
I seek the absolute truth - no more and no less!
"The one, who seeks the truth,
is also the one, who reveals it."
*Jesus said: ”Beware of false prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing...”