AND Jesus said unto them, Behold a new law I give unto you, which is not new but old. Even as Moses gave the Ten Commandments to Israel after the flesh, so also I give unto you the Twelve for the Kingdom of Israel after the Spirit.
For who are the Israel of God? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love mercy and keep my commandments, these are the true Israel of God. And standing upon his feet, Jesus spake, saying:
1. Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit. nor yet torment it.
2. Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use.
3. Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses.
4. Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy.
5. Ye shall not bear false witness against any, nor wilfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them.
6. Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you.
7. Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of Whom are all things, and reverence the holy Name.
8. Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the Teachers of Righteousness.
9. Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.
10. Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits Of the earth, and live long in the land.
11. Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the Seventh Day from labour, keeping holy the Sabbaths and the Festival of your God.
12. Ye shall do unto others as ye would that others should do unto you.
And when the disciples heard these words, they smote upon their breasts, saying: Wherein we have offended. O God forgive us: and may thy wisdom, love and truth within us incline our hearts to love and keen this Holy Law.
And Jesus said unto them, My yoke is equal and my burden light, if ye will to bear it, to you it will be easy. Lay no other burden on those that enter into the kingdom, but only these necessary things.
This is the new Law unto the Israel of God, and the Law is within, for it is the Law of Love, and it is not new but old. Take heed that ye add nothing to this law, neither take anything from it. Verily I say unto you, they who believe and obey this law shall be saved, and they who know and obey it not, shall be lost.
But as in Adam all die so in Christ shall all be made alive. And the disobedient shall be purged through many fires; and they who persist shall descend and shall perish eternally.
(The Gospel of The Perfect Life a. k. a. The Gospel of The Holy Twelve - Lection 46,7-25 downloadable pdf-version - Notice: the Gospel itself starts at PDF-page #26)
The theoretical Flat Earth map and the UN logo.
If you think, I'm religious, you're wrong.
If you think, I'm an atheist, you're also wrong.
I seek the absolute truth - no more and no less!
"The one, who seeks the truth,
is also the one, who reveals it."
*Jesus said: ”Beware of false prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing...”